Sudan’s Top Model Ajak Deng in Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 for Vogue Australia March 2011
Sudan’s top model Ajak Deng wore several Japanese-inspired outfits from Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2011 collection for her Vogue Australia March 2011 editorial. Marc Jacobs, creative mastermind behind Louis Vuitton, said he was inspired by Japanese designers when he created the ready to wear Spring/Summer 2011 look. Ajak definitely pulled off the Far East look, that Marc Jacobs emulated, to perfection.
Here’s a great Fashion faceoff between Sudanese models Ajak Deng and Alek Wek in Louis Vuitton. One wore it on Spring/Summer 2011 RTW runway while the other wore a fashion editorial. Which lady pulled off the look?
:::View: Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2011 Collection:::
Get To Know: Ajak Deng
- Born in Tonj, Sudan on December 7, 1989
- Credits fellow Sudanese model Alek Wek as her inspiration
- Closed the Lanvin Spring 2011 runway show with black models Jeneil Williams, Ataui Deng, Jourdan Dunn and Melodie Monrose
- Appeared on the February 2011 cover edition of i-D
- Photo editorial for ARISE Issue #11 with Ataui Dng
- Covergirl for Vogue Gioiello Septembr/October 2010
- She calls Australia her second home!
elle/vogue australia/scans via ciaafrique