Miss Black USA 2010 Osas Ighodaro at the 2011 NAACP Image Awards
Miss Black USA 2010 Nigerian beauty/actress Osas Ighodaro of Connecticut attended the 2011 NAACP Image Awards. She wore a white fitted Leon Green gown with gold accents to the awards ceremony celebrating the excellence of African-American in the entertainment industry.
In related news, Osas taped a segment on February 28 to appear on The Mo’Nique Show as the TV show’s special guest. Osas shared several behind-the-scenes photos that she took with the Oscar-winning host and her production team on her official Facebook page. No word on when her appearance will air but keep it lock on Mo’Nique’s official site for details!
Quick Facts On Osas Ighodaro…
- College graduate from Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Broadcast Journalism
- Osas is born to Nigerian-born parent in Bronx, New York.
- She currently attends Pace University where she’ll seek a Masters of Fine Arts in Acting at the Actors Studio.
- She’s the first ever Nigerian to win the coveted Miss Black USA crown title.
- She appeared on the Tyler Perry’s Meet The Browns comedy series.
- She was the Heart & Soul October/November 2010 covergirl!
Osas – Heart & Soul Photoshoot
Osas at the 50th Nigerian Independence Day Parade
Follow Miss Black USA on Twitter: http://twitter.com/missblackusa
Miss Black USA Facebook: http://www.missblackusa.org/meet.php
Miss Black USA Youtube: http://il.youtube.com/user/MissBlackUSAOnline
Miss Black USA Online: http://www.facebook.com/MBUSA2010
wireimage. getty. Facebook. Miss Black USA