Zebrudaya Hits The NYC Scene
Zebrudaya, a iconic Nollywood TV & film veteran, recently paid a visit to the New York City scene. He’s quite a funny guy I must admit! Catch up on classic Zebrudaya episodes on YOUTUBE. Many thanks goes to African Events + Golden Studio Inc for the invite!
Quick facts about Zebrudaya via ALL AFRICA…
- His full name is Chief Chika Chukwunoso Okpala
- One of Nigeria’s greatest/funniest/respected comedians of all time
- He’s happily married with two children – a girl and a boy.
- Best known for his TV comedic character role, Chief Zebrudaya, on THE MASQUERADE that ran from 1983 – 1993
- Originally from Anambara State, Nnobi in Idemmili
- Read his thoughts on how Nollywood has changed since MASQUERADE
- Read his thoughts on what happened to his groundbreaking role over at AFRICAN EVENTS
Let’s see how far these photos will go on the blogosphere…….
photo credits: taken by ME for Feels Good 2B Home, Sir Citor, Oliver Mbamara, and Lady Gold